Trackers for children gives you a peace of mind. Children loves to explore and run when they see space. As much as you love seeing them happy and do what they want outdoors, you wouldn't want to turn around and see that they're gone.
You then can't help the thoughts in your mind speeding through and your heart thumps with anger and fear
Where could he have run to?
Did someone take him?
Why didn't I watch him more carefully?
I only turned for 2 seconds!
Something as simple as following a bubble could easily put you and your child distance away. Let us help you narrow down which tracker is best for you and your family.
Weenect GPS Tracker
- Phone calling
- SOS button/messaging
- Child GPS tracking 3 ways - map, compass and a radar
- Geofence in/out
- Battery life of 5 days with daily use
- Journey history
- Water resistent carry bag with hook
- Built in SIM, no additional SIM purchase required
- in-app service purchasing required - pay as you go by month or year
A simple tracking solution for travelling families, wandering children, exchange students and children learning to be independent. This has also been an alternative to cell phones for many families.
DokiWatch 'S' - Smartwatch for Kids
- Voice Call (2-way)
- Video Call (2-way)
- Messaging (1-way)
- Tracking using wifi, GPS and GSM
- Geofence in/out
- Sending SOS alerts, recording and location
- Class mode (shut down during class times)
- Fitness Tracking
- Add friends, free calling to other Doki users
- VOIP calling
- Photo Album
- SIM card required
The DokiWatch definitely allows your child to be more independent yet no excuses to be in touch. Aimed for older children to properly benefit from using all the features, however the SOS button and calling functions can be easily learned from 4 years +. Another great alternative to cell phones but must be charged daily to ensure available battery during emergency situations. Battery life depends on usage
My Buddy Tag - Bluetooth tracker
- App alerts when child is out of proximity
- App alerts when child falls into water
- Secured wristband
- Optional velcro straps to tie on shoelace or other places
- No SIM required
- No charging required
- Up to 100ft distance
- 1 year battery life, tag replacement program available
- Multi email alerts available
Suitable for wandering toddlers and preschoolers when visiting crowded places, and parks.
We hope that the above information is useful and helps you narrow down what works for you and your family. If you have any questions, feel free to message us anytime for further assistance. You can be separately directed to the product page if you click onto the name of each item.