Connecta Solar Baby Carrier
This product is currently sold out.
What a lightweight carrier this is! Great to dip in the water with and not to worry about the fabrics fading. Pop it in the washing machine for a quick rinse and dries quickly. Perfect for the hot humid weathers to keep baby dry, fabric doesn't stretch dry or wet and best of all, folds really small for just keeping it in your daily bag or great for travel. Great for both babies and toddlers
Connecta Solar carriers are made from a solar weave polyester fabric, which blocks out 95-99% of the suns harmful UVA and UVB rays. The Connecta Solars are designed to be breathable and lightweight, perfect for warmer months and holidays in the sun. The fabric is quick drying so you won't feel hot and sweaty, you can even use it in the pool or shower (please don't swim with your baby in a carrier).
Fits from newborns to even toddlers. See specifications tab for more details
Available colours: Surf (aqua), Pink, Sky (Pastel Blue), Black
- suitable for parent-facing carrying on the front or back
- can be used from 7.5-52.5 pounds/3.5-24kg
- easy to use and comfortable for parent and baby
- there's no rigid waistband, so you can have a perfect fit for baby at every stage
- shaped body and wide base supports baby's hips in the ergonomic M position
- integrated hood supports baby's head and protects from the elements and folds down as a pocket
- cross-over straps offer optimum back support for parents
- accessory strap included to fit for newborns, act as a chest strap or handle for your folded carrier
- compact design folds down small
- machine washable at 30'C
- ethically made in the EU
- organic cotton straps and lining on all cotton Connectas
- tested to the relevant BS EN 13209-2:2005 standard for soft structured baby carriers and conform to ASTM f2236-14.
- Panel: 17" tall and 14" wide
- Fits up to 55" waist
- Minimum strap length: 14". Maximum strap length: 38"
Connecta carriers have a 12 month warranty on manufacturing defects, please contact us if you have any questions or suspect your product may be faulty. We will guide you to whom you shall speak with at Connecta.